Our Last Day in London

Bonaire - Snorkelling with Woodwind Tours

Well we've got another VLOG for you... click on the link below if you would like to experience Bonaire with us.



If you don't want to watch the video here's the summary. We went snorkelling in Bonaire and swam with sea turtles!!!!

Here is the added bonus info for those of you who don't just watch the video, but also like my random pieces of information I share 😁

Some fun facts about Bonaire:

* The name Bonaire means "good air"

* Only about 20 000 people live on the island of Bonaire

* Bonaire is a special municipality of the country of the Netherlands

* Bonaire's airport is called "Flamingo Airport". There are over 10 000 flamingos on Bonaire!

After the tour we were pretty tired. Now that I think about it we probably snorkelled for 1.5 hours altogether. That's A LOT of swimming!

Before heading back to the ship we decided to stop in at a cafe and see if we could check our emails with the wifi. There were many other people doing the same as us. I decided to order us a couple of drinks while we used the wifi.

Here comes an insider tip! If you decide to do the same at this little cafe right beside the port... don't use their glasses. I stood at the bar and watched the bartender look for a clean glass, shrug his shoulders when he couldn't find one, slosh some water from the tap in the glass and then put ice into a dirty glass and hand it to me. (ICK!!!) Conveniently he left the can for me to pour it in myself... so we just drank from the can.

This is the bar in question... right at this moment I'm watching him give me a dirty glass!


The rest of the day was like any other glorious cruising day... a nap, delicious food, lovely drinks, wonderful music...

... and of course... another towel animal :)


Comments