Our Last Day in London

Half Moon Cay - To Vlog or not to Vlog

 Let's just start by saying this photo sums up the day for us...


Steve has decided that he would like to try Vlogging rather than blogging. For you old people like me that means making a video blog rather than a written blog.

Of course, I'm indulging him... because I like him and I want him to be happy 😁

I know it's just our first attempt, but I'm not really happy with it, so be gentle with your criticisms. We know it isn't that good... yet. Our hope is that as we do more and more, we'll obviously get better at it.

It is MUCH harder than you might imagine!

My plan is to still do some written blogs, because I like them (call me an old lady if you want!) When we do a Vlog, I'll also post a link here, and include some extra photos for those of you who are following to see us...not just where we go!

... wow, that was a lot more words in the intro than I expected... maybe Steve isn't the only one who rambles on?!

Here is our first attempt at a Vlog...



Okay, back to the regular blogging...

After our day in Half Moon Cay we got ready for formal night. Guess what? It wasn't formal night... apparently I can't read... and Steve trusts me blindly.

Anyway, we looked very nice! 😉 Here is a photo showcasing my sparkly bottomed shoes! (Priorities right?)


And here we both are looking happy (and fancy!).


And finally, a photo of our towel animal this evening... I think it is a stingray...


Before we finish can I just do a side rant that qualifies as a "first world problem"?

They don't put chocolates on your pillows at night anymore! How much can that be costing them? Bring back the chocolates, it makes it feel more luxurious for a teeny tiny price! Lucky for us we weren't too sad because we had cookies in the closet  😀

Comments